Research Scholarship Program
SRKKF under its ‘Research Scholarship Program’ awards fund to meritorious and deserving students who wish to do their research in various disciplines. Full scholarship amount for 3 years will be decided by assessment committee of the foundation. SRKKF Research Scholarship is being offered to Ph.D./Researchers in various disciplines. We encourage, the research of these scholars will contribute to the nation’s development by their innovative reach. The Research Scholarship will be made on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposal, potential of candidate and the impact of their research work on the development of the society.
Candidates are requested to apply online on srk.foundation. Applicants are requested to go through the details and instructions published below:
Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limits: Upper age limit for this scholarship is 30 years.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
- Post-Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- Pass UGC- NET/ PET / M.Phil
- Complete Registration for Ph.D at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU), Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (M.S. University) and Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology,Surat (SVNIT)
- Important: Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the foundation through e-mail only.
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements for the scholarship. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess atleast the essential qualifications laid down by Foundation. Telephonic inquiries asking for eligibility and selection criteria will not be entertained by Foundation. Candidates are not required to submit their application by post or by other means to foundation. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned if called for interview.
The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Application, if applied twice, application may stand suspended.
Candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications; they must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and they may also be debarred permanently by Shree Ramkrishna Knowledge Foundation.
Candidates are requested to keep following documents ready while using online application:
- Photograph & Signature
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 250kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms)
- Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms)
- Mobile No: Valid mobile no is required for registration of user in the system.
- Email ID: Valid Email ID is required for registration of user in the system.
- Scanned copy of Post Graduation last semester mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of Reference Letter from research guide.
Below is the list of documents that candidate will have to bring along with them while appearing for interview:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- HSC/ 12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation, Post-Graduation, Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
Experience Certificate: Experience Certificate from the Head of Organization/Department for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post with duration.
- Reference Letter from Research Guide.