RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
SRKKF, under its ‘Research Scholarship Program’, awards meritorious and deserving students to pursue their research in various disciplines. The assessment committee of the Foundation decides the scholarship amount for three years. We encourage, the research of these scholars will contribute to the nation’s development by their innovative reach. The Research Scholarship will be made based on academic merit, quality of research proposal, the potential of the candidate and the impact of their research work on the development of the society.
Candidates are requested to apply online on srk.foundation. Applicants are requested to go through the details and instructions published below:
Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limits: Upper age limit for this scholarship is 30 years.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
- Post-Graduate from a recognised University with a minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- Pass UGC- NET/ PET / M. Phil
- Complete Registration for PhD at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU), or Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (S. University) or Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (SVNIT)
Important: Candidates are advised to fill their active email address in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Foundation through email only.
All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements for the scholarship. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the necessary qualifications laid down by Foundation. Telephonic inquiries asking for eligibility and selection criteria will not be entertained by Foundation. Candidates are not required to submit their application by post or by other means to Foundation. They will be required to bring the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned if called for an interview.
The applicants are advised to submit only a single Online Application; if applied twice, the application may stand suspended.
Candidates will be short-listed for an interview based on the information provided by them in their online applications; they must ensure that such information is true. If they gave any information or any claim made by them in their online applications is false at any subsequent stage or at the time of interview is false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and may also be debarred permanently by SRK Knowledge Foundation.
Candidates are requested to keep the following documents ready while using the online application:
- Photograph: Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 250kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms)
- Signature: Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms)
- Mobile No: Valid mobile no is required for registration of the user in the system.
- Email ID: Valid Email ID is required for the registration of the user in the system.
- Scanned copy of Post-Graduation last semester mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of Reference Letter from research guide.
Below is the list of documents that candidate will have to bring along with them while appearing for an interview:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- HSC/ 12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation, Post-Graduation, Degree/Diploma certificate and mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Experience Certificate: Experience Certificate from the Head of Organization/Department for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The Certificate should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post with duration.
- Reference Letter from Research Guide.